Study: The Fully Lived Life by Dr. Merry C. Lin (Right Now Media Study)
Leaders: Jenni Dejacimo & Kristin Allen
“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” – Jesus Do you feel yourself sleepwalking through life? Are you soul weary? Do you long to fully live?
The Fully Lived Life details the emotional and spiritual steps to finding God beyond, and even in the chaos of real life. This study is for everyone who wants more out of life, but struggles with barriers that hold them back. With powerful therapeutic principles combined with biblical truth, you will learn how to:
• Face the truth of recurring struggles
• Identify the barriers that prevent you from living a full life
• Understand how to break free from all that holds you back
• Experience healing and breakthroughs
• Stop sabotaging the rich rewards of true love
• Begin the journey to the Rescuer's Heart
• Pursue the full life that's your Father's will for you
Author: Dr. Merry C Lin
Her Passion: to help people of all ages discover their full potential and to realize their purpose and joy in life.
Study Tools in addition to your Bible: We will be viewing short video sessions together, and discussing questions included in a free downloadable study guide!
Time Investment: Commitment to join us each week on Tuesday (12 sessions total), and prepare for our time together as God leads you during the week.